Aug 4, 2021
Jess gets the “u ok?” text, and
a good romp that was a welcome event. Annie has a story about a
peanut butter man, and then they take a big spoonful of a subject
they’ve been waiting to talk about for a while - bad dates. They
each share their worst and most embarrassing dates, and hear from
listeners about dates they would love to forget. Write in and tell
them your worst dates, whether it’s someone getting too drunk,
being too self involved, or maybe losing a body part throughout the
In This Episode You’ll Hear About:
- Men, is it sexy if a girl gives the ole’
ballsack a nibble now and then?
- If you are going on a date, be sure to at least
pretend you care about what the other person has to say! If you
don’t ask your date any questions, it’s weird!
- It’s not always the guy that was the dickhead
in dating. Annie and Jess share times that they were the bad date.
- Why you shouldn’t bring up an ex, especially on
the first date.
- Bad dates from our listeners, including ones
that lost a piece of their penis, talked too much, or insulted
- Don’t get too drunk on dates!
- What to do when your date tells you he’s famous
for being naked on TV.
- What we can learn from our awful dates to be a
fun and friendly date for someone else.
- Annie reminisces about the first dates with her
now husband, and the funny reason they didn’t hold
- “They all come running back. Every single
one of them.”
- “My dad is a wizard and we used to own an
- “I am crazy, but there is a reason for
Slide Into Our DM’s:
Annie - @annienorrispole | Jessica - @jessicadeebank